Healing Hearts is a highly confidential Bible-based support group offering healing for survivors of emotional trauma, including rape, incest, and domestic abuse. Operating on a twelve-week cycle, the ministry is designed to assist individuals in acquiring deliverance from the inner conflict, pain, and confusion that can be a residual of trauma and abuse.
Our main objectives as a ministry include …
• To provide a safe, non-judgmental setting in which feelings can be explored and understood
• To bind up the brokenhearted as stated in Isaiah 61:1, allowing each individual the freedom to reach his or her maximum spiritual potential
• To assist individuals in developing self-awareness in Christ
• To assist individuals in acquiring information and skills necessary to prevent victimization
• To assist individuals in developing Bible-based coping skills
If you have been mishandled and are having recurring feelings of rage, shame, mistrust, depression, anxiety, or devaluation, then we encourage you to join us for Healing Hearts. Our ministry meets every Friday at the Abundant Harvest Plaza. This open session begins at 7 p.m. A closed session is also available when there is a requested need for additional therapeutic consultation. Participants for closed sessions must be interviewed.
In addition to the weekly support group, Healing Hearts sponsors activities throughout the year. These activities include prayer brunches, annual Healing and Deliverance Rally, unity service, and an anniversary service.
If you want to discover more about Healing Hearts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856.782.6755.