Focus Singles Ministry
The Focus is Bethany Baptist Church’s ministry for single adults who have never married or are divorced, widowed, or separated. Our mission is to transform the lives of these individuals by teaching them to discover who God called them to be. We meet on the first Tuesday of each month in the Harvest Hall at 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Our goals for the ministry are threefold:
• To encourage and equip single individuals to maximize their God-given gifts, talents and resources
• To encourage single individuals to embrace their singleness as an opportunity and not a deficiency
• To teach single individuals how to live transformed and spiritually balanced lives
We accomplish these goals through a powerful monthly teaching series that covers a variety of issues, from achieving personal and career goals and sound financial stewardship, to balanced living and maintaining healthy relationships. We also offer subgroups for individuals that are divorced, widowed, or separated, or are single parents. These subgroups offer teaching, discussion, and support that are tailored to these situations.
In addition to our teaching series and subgroups, we offer creative fellowship and enhanced networking opportunities. Through fellowship, you will forge new friendships and be encouraged by like-minded individuals who desire to be whole. Our upcoming events include:
• Six Flags Gospel Jamboree Concert featuring Fred Hammond and Israel Houghton & New Breed
• Spirit of Philadelphia Gospel Lunch Cruise
• Haven Ministry Poconos Ski Trip
• Dinner and a Movie Fellowship Nights
• Annual Christmas Celebration
• Restoration Weekend
We invite you to fellowship and grow with us. By joining the Focus Ministry, you will commit yourself to achieving a life of wholeness – one in which you will be transformed, restored, and able to realize the purpose that God has for your life.
For more information on the ministry or our upcoming events, please contact us at 856.784.2220, or .