Safe House Men's Ministry
The mission of our Safe House Ministry is to address the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of men by discipling them and being positive role models to one another. The Safe House Men are committed to God’s purpose for their lives as the priests of their households. They strive to strengthen the relationship between men and women, glorify God, and edify the body of Christ through a number of fellowship opportunities and activities …
• Men’s Fellowship and Bible Study Sessions – Meets every Thursday at 7 p.m.
• Men’s Prayer Sessions – Meets every Saturday at 7 p.m.
• Three Fish Fry Fellowships – Open to men of all ages and held at Bethany Baptist Church. The Fish Fry Fellowships feature praise,
worship, dinner, fellowship, music ministry, and the preached word. Average attendance is 300 men for this free-will offering event.
• Men’s and Women’s Conference – Held in October at Bethany Baptist Church and co-sponsored by the Men’s and Women’s ministries
• Three off-site fellowships – Including but not limited to bowling parties, sports events, pool challenges, and fellowship meals
• Annual Men’s Day at Bethany Baptist Church – During 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. services normally on Father’s Day
• Two Fellowship Breakfasts – Open to men of all ages and held at Bethany Baptist Church. The Fellowship Breakfasts feature praise,
worship, dinner, fellowship, music ministry, and the preached word. Average attendance is 100 men for this free-will offering event.
The Safe House Ministry also fellowships with men’s ministries at other churches during occasions when they are sponsoring a men’s event.