To learn more about each ministry, please click the ministry titles below.
Helping You Grow Professionally – And Personally
The Bethany Baptist Business Ministry is a unique blend of opportunities for you to learn and grow professionally as well as personally. We offer you ongoing encouragement and education through our Business Brunch with Bishop Evans, the Professionals Networking Association, and our economic education class sessions, which gives individuals the tools to confidently demonstrate appropriate behavior and communication skills in every aspect of life.
The Business Brunch with Bishop Evans is a time for great networking and gaining direction to fulfill God’s given purpose in your business. Bishop Evans offers a mentoring, fathering, and intense word that will change your life. It is his desire to see Christian businesses blessed and thriving like real businesses should.
The brunch meets twice a year, in June and September on a Saturday at 10 a.m. This event is for all business, real estate, and medical professionals. Sign up early because this event packs out fast and space is limited.
The Bethany Business Professionals Association (BPA) is dedicated to establishing a uniform standard of business practice that is accountable to consumers. This standard will bring businesses to a higher level of excellence in service.
The BCBPA accomplishes our ministerial objective through training, continuing education, and business certification available to our members. We are dedicated to helping our member businesses and professionals grow by acting as both a learning institution and a business resource for Bethany Baptist Church members and members in the Abundant Harvest Fellowship of Churches.
The BPA is made up of Christian business owners and professionals who have agreed to conduct their businesses and professions based on biblical principles and acceptable Christian business practices …
• To furnish quality workmanship at a fair price
• To present products and services that will be a complete value to clients or customers
• Advocate, empower, and forge a solid connection between BPA members, Bethany Baptist members, and other end users of each of their products or services
• To create a greater public awareness of the scope of services each company provides
• Increase spiritual and economic opportunities for BPA members
• Create capital formation, capital based commerce, and economic development
• Build collaborations with funding sources to increase member’s opportunities to access capital
• Publish a printed and online directory for Bethany Baptist members and others to access BPA members’ services and products
• Create a BPA members Web site for members-only with access to forums and other business services
• Provide consistent networking and matchmaking opportunities
• Provide training to start-up businesses and advance skills of existing business members
If you would like more information or if you would like to apply to join BPA, please visit www.go2bethanybusiness.com, or contact Deacon Roy Trader at or 856.782.6758
Bethany Baptist seeks to build the financial stewardship of its members through sound biblical teaching and wisdom. These classes meet bimonthly and cover the subjects of budgeting, investments, real estate, and more.
Upcoming Classes for:
• Sowing, Saving, and Spending: Lessons in Budgeting
• Debt Elimination
• Investment: Stocks, bonds, real estate, etc.
This one-day business education intensive takes place every year. The summit educates individuals on many facets of business, including estate planning, investments, debt elimination, building long-term wealth, and more. Vendors also attend the event to personally help you with your financial goals. Financial advisors will also be on-hand to assist people and help them get started on their journey to be blessed beyond measure.