The Women’s Fellowship at Bethany Baptist ministers to women ages 18 years and older. This ministry is designed to promote sisterhood within the body of Christ, as well as to empower, equip, and inspire women to fulfill their God-given destiny.
Through creative ministries that meet the complex needs of today’s woman, the goal is to bring together women of all ages and stages for edification and service opportunities …
• Women’s Bible Study – Meets every first and third Thursday from 7-8 p.m. Through study and life application of the Word of God, these classes are designed to equip women with biblical truths that will enlighten and transform their every day.
• Intercessory Prayer and Worship – Meets every first and third Tuesday at 8 p.m. This ministry component is designed to build and strengthen the prayer and worship life of women. Women of all ages come together for a time of intercession, prayer, praise, and worship.
• Body, Soul and Mind Workshops – Designed to strengthen and restore the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of today’s woman, these classes focus on health issues and the latest innovations that pertain to health (mammogram testing, dieting, exercise, gynecological testing, etc.). These classes also lay a foundation for how to maintain a healthy, physical, mental, and emotional state (classes on stress reduction, facials, fashion tips and design, make-up and skin-care, building self-esteem, etc.)
• Dare to Dream Workshops – These exciting workshops teach women how to build on their dreams and talents, while empowering and encouraging women to courageously walk in their God-given potential.
• Women’s Restoration Weekend – An annual two-day, Spirit-filled get-away to relax, fellowship, and engage in the Word of God.
• Monthly News Journal – News articles highlighting past and upcoming ministry events and other interests for women.
• Quarterly Seminars & Prayer Breakfast – Prayer breakfasts with praise, worship, and powerful preaching and teaching!
• WOW Book Club – Meets bi-monthly every 1st Monday at 8 p.m. It’s a time of fun and fellowship as women come together for thought-provoking discussion and reflections about the latest book of the month.
• Women Discovering God – Welcome to Women Discovering God(WDG) a new segment of Women at the Well Intercessary Prayer. From a Christian perspective we will blog and host a live discussion group that will explore various genres of art - films, plays, literature, etc. - that briefly carry us off to other places and worlds: the realities we would love to have. Why? Click to view blog
The Women’s Fellowship Ministry is committed to holistically touching every area of a woman’s life in order to bring healing, restoration, and spiritual development!
All women are invited to attend our Women’s Fellowship. For more information, please contact Yolanda Gambrell, Director of Women’s Fellowship, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856.784.2220 x241.